Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MAKING TIME

So here it goes - my first blog post. I kept telling myself I would wait to publish my first blog post WHEN....the multiple house projects were caught up, or when I had more of a handle on being a first time mommy, or when things felt more in groove at work but that moment is never just going to pop up and say HI ! My life and the life of everyone else around me is made up of millions of moments that evolve, projects that linger or become something else, what "handle" on being a mommy am I thinking of, work will always be ever changing ! In this moment I'm simply making time to do something that has been on my long list of TO DOs and boy it's elating to check something off of the good ol' TO DO list, isn't it ?! Without further ado, let me introduce myself ! Hi there ! I'm Heather. I am a child of God; Mother; Wife; Daughter; Sister; Auntie YaYa;  Friend; Encourager; Animal Lover; Disney Lover; Foodie; Lover of Home Décor; Blog Addict; Proud of my Southern Roots and Traditions; DIY and Crafting; Plaid Loving 20 almost 30 year old Southern gal ! Wow - that's a mouth full ! I am in love with my life as a mother (and the million other things I am blessed to identify with) and want to use this blog as a way to chronicle the many adventures of motherhood and the like ! Welcome to Belham House blog - stop by anytime ! xo H

No comments:

Post a Comment